ARMOTECH is a company, rendering services in the field of design, development and process engineering of high quality products combining all benefits of modern composite materials and stainless steels.
Priority areas of the company’s activities are:
- Engineering , development and certification of new polymer composites products designs.
- Development and modernization of technology for manufacturing of composite cylinders and vessels of new design for various applications.
- Engineering and manufacturing of special-purpose equipment for composite cylinders manufacturing.
- Implementation of production lines and plants for high-volume manufacturing of cylinders and vessels for various applications.
- Development of technology for composite materials products combined with the technology of sheet stainless steel processing for new applications.
Unlike many organizations that only offer products made of composite materials we provide the technology of their manufacturing as well as technical support during the time required to serial production start-up. The company's team consists of experts having long-term experience and ready to focus on the tasks and problems of our clients, offering competent and efficient solutions in the composites products design and technologies. Strong partnership and personal relations between our company and a number of industries, research and educational institutions as well as scientists from the Czech Republic, Russia and other countries, help us to provide breakthrough solutions and high quality of innovative products and process equipment. Our commitment to innovation, accumulated scientific and technological capabilities and staff competence coupled with advanced computational methods, engineering and processing procedures used for both for composite materials and stainless steels, allow us to implement the Higher quality at lower cost concept. We treat our clients in a flexible way, taking into consideration individual features of each company, including financial aspects.
Our target market segments are the cylinders markets for:
- Means of transport and storage of liquefied gases (LPG).
- Means of transport and storage of compressed gas (CNG).
- Means of storage of industrial gases (N2, O2, H2, He, CO2, specialty gases for use in medicine and electronic industries).
- Instruments for technical and rescue systems.
- Equipment for sports and recreation, and other systems using high and low pressure vessles.