STANDARD TYPES OF PRODUCT TESTING:
Standard tests include:
- Limit-load test to evaluate true margins of safety.
- Cyclic loading test (at test pressure Ph) to evaluate the period of safe operation.
- Cyclic temperatures test (-60 to +70°C) to evaluate safe operating temperature range.
- Long term sustained load tests (at internal test pressure Ph) at maximum temperature (+80°C).
- Drop test in working conditions from different heights in several versions.
- Test of composite overwrap surface local damage impact on safe operation of the device.
- High-speed impact test with a given energy (gunfire test).
- Test of the cylinder behaviour under fire loading.
- Cyclic pneumatic pressure loading test to evaluate the maximum (minimum) filling levels.
- Permeation test to determine leak tolerance of the gases stored.
- Test of environment impact on safety operation in a specified time interval.